Free Survey Creator
Easily create and distribute surveys in minutes, so you can learn what your customers care about
Design mobile-friendly surveys in just a few clicks. Collect actionable insights in real time. No coding or design experience necessary.
You’ve got questions.
Your customers have answers.
Send unlimited surveys
to your readers
Learn what customers think, want or need from your business. Identify service updates or changes that will wow your customers and entice your leads.
Show customers you value their opinions and want to provide the best service or products possible.
Create surveys that
suit your business
Save time with our easy-to-use survey creator. Choose from 11 different types of questions. Add your logo, and change the colors and layout to match your brand.
surveys in minutes
Email the survey’s URL to contacts, or add it to your website, social media or a landing page. Surveys display properly no matter the device they’re viewed on.
Get results in
Check respondents’ answers immediately, and start acting on their insights right away.
No need for
Create surveys that look and sound like your business, and get direct customer feedback, without needing to hire an outside firm.
GET THE CUSTOMER INSIGHTS YOU NEED
Choose from 11 question types
Create questions with multiple choice answers, drop-down lists, star ratings, matrix ratings, text fields and more.
Make questions required or optional
Need specific answers? Designate certain questions as required to continue the survey.
Split your survey across multiple pages
Eliminate readers’ need to scroll by creating multi-page surveys.
Randomize questions and add skip logic
Paid plan users can minimize bias by randomizing questions, and they can add skip logic so questions change based on previous responses.
- Gauge customer satisfaction
- Learn about buying habits
- Discover what would make a purchase decision easier
- Follow up on recent appointments
- Learn what could be improved or what you excel at
- Find out why customers chose you over a competitor
- Gauge donors’ understanding of your mission and goals
- See how likely they would be to recommend you to others
- Better understand volunteers’ experiences from their point of view
Food and restaurants
- Learn what brings customers in the door
- Discover which menu favorites are ripe for a comeback
- Identify potential new services to consider, like catering or a happy hour