Contact Form for WordPress
WordPress Contact Forms Links
Grow your subscriber list, generate more leads and collect customer contact info with free VerticalResponse contact forms for WordPress sites.
Easily add a contact form to your WordPress site using VerticalResponse, powered by the Deluxe Marketing Suite. All the customer data it collects is automatically added to your existing contact lists — so you can quickly reach out to new subscribers.
The contact form can be customized to ask for a wide range of data such as first and last names, email addresses and phone numbers. And user-friendly design tools give you full control over the form’s appearance.
- Gather data from users, including email address, phone number, first name, last name, birth date, gender, company, title, website and physical location
- Preview your design inside the form builder
- Place the form anywhere you’d like on your site, or select what will trigger the form’s appearance when used as a pop-up
- All information captured by the form is automatically added to the contact list you specify
- Connect with new subscribers right away by setting up an autoresponder email that is sent as soon as they join your list
- Detailed reporting tells you how your form is performing in terms of views and signups