Memorial Day is coming up May 27, and there’s no better way to grab your customers’ attention than with clever, seasonal subject lines. With the weather warming up and the long weekend ahead, now is the time to have fun, get festive and let your creative light shine. If you need inspiration, check out a few of our favorite subject lines below, along with some ideas to customize for your own promotions:
- The Countdown to Memorial Day Sale starts now | J.Crew
- Chill, Grill & SHOP! 50% Off ALL Dresses & Rompers! | Charlotte Russe
- Salute-worthy savings in honor of Memorial Day | Wayfair
- Sun’s out, sale’s (back) on | LOFT
- Knock Knock. It’s Memorial Day Doorbusters | Michaels
- Plan your staycation! Extra 15% off bed & bath at our Memorial Day Sale | Macy’s Home
- We are OPEN Memorial Day Monday | Menlo Pilates & Yoga
- Plans for Memorial Day? | Thousand Trails Campgrounds
- Order Your Post Memorial Day Recovery Kit Now | Project Juice
- Final Hours to Shop the Memorial Day Sale | Solid & Striped
- Memorial Day = Memorable Savings | Woodwind & Brasswind
BONUS: 13 subject lines to customize for your Memorial Day email marketing campaigns
- A long sale for a long weekend
- Start saving on the unofficial start of summer
- Stars, stripes & savings
- Your 3-day weekend just got better
- Save and get in a summer state of mind
- It’s time for grillin’, chillin’ and fillin’ your shopping cart
- Our sale is worth relishing
- Big deals for your big 3-day weekend!
- Save 50% on these Memorial Day markdowns
- 3 HUGE sales for the 3-day weekend
- Remember the day with these sales
- Take an extra 27% off on May 27
- Take your party outside: 30% off, this weekend only!
Get ready for Memorial Day sales with a standout Memorial Day Sale email! subject line happy memorial day memorial day email campaigns. Whether it’s through a subject line that wishes your subscribers a “Happy Memorial Day” or by offering “Free Shipping on all orders,” your email marketing campaigns can make a big impact. day only memorial day deals memorial day email campaigns. Use Memorial Day savings to create a sense of urgency and encourage customers to take advantage of the limited time offer. And, don’t forget to include the red, white, and blue color scheme to drive home the festive spirit of the Memorial Day event. Make the most out of Memorial Day weekend with a well-crafted that drives sales and engages your subscribers.
Join 140,000 small business owners
Editor’s note: This article was originally published in May 2018 and has been updated for accuracy and relevance.
© 2019, Contributing Author. All rights reserved.