The Q2 2010 VR500 Email Marketing Excellence Awards Announced
Today I’m super excited to announce the quarterly VR 500 awards! It’s our way of acknowledging our customers for using email to grow their business. Among the winners of the VR500 awards was KamloopsParents.com, a publisher and distributor of a monthly online newsletter that offers fun, family-friendly event listings and activities in their local area.
“I’m thrilled and surprised to have won this award from VerticalResponse,” said Elizabeth deVries, writer at KamloopsParents.com. “We put out a monthly newsletter which aims to bring our local community closer together. With VerticalResponse it’s quick and easy to put together a professional-looking newsletter for our members in minutes.”
Our team of marketing experts identified the top 500 companies by email marketing performance, using the following criteria within the given quarter:
- Average Open Rates above 20% and Click Rates above 4%
- Average email send between 100-500 emails per mailing
- Sent 4+ emails in the first quarter
- Online badge to put on your website, blog and/or Facebook page
- Company recognition on the VerticalResponse 500 page
- Promotion through our Facebook page, Twitter and our weekly newsletter
- PR tips for promoting your achievement
Check out the list of winners, maybe you’re on the list! So congrats to all the winners, you deserve it for all that you do. Cheers!
© 2010 – 2018, Contributing Author. All rights reserved.